Why are BirdLife displaying Advertising?
You may have noticed that we have taken the bold step to carry online advertising. We’ve done this for one reason – to raise extra funds to help us undertake our global conservation work.
By simply visiting our website, you will see adverts on the right-hand-side which in turn raises money for BirdLife’s work to:
- Prevent the extinction of any bird species
- Maintain and where possible improve the conservation status of all bird species
- Conserve and where appropriate improve and enlarge sites and habitats important for birds
- Help, through birds, to conserve biodiversity and to improve the quality of people's lives
- Integrate bird conservation into sustaining people's livelihoods
We hope you agree with our approach - it’s the same as running ads in a newsletter or magazine to pay for the operational costs of the production. We are doing the same, but for our website.
We work hard to ensure the adverts are relevant, well designed and don’t detract from the content of our website or your use of it. If you have any views on our decision to carry advertising, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Next Page » How you can advertise with BirdLife?